1. Pure Barre. I’ll admit it, I’m addicted to some LTB. I’m WELL on my way to the 100 Club.
2. Short Sleeve Hoodies. Stick with me here – they are the perfect post-workout cover up for the Spring/Summer months. I can throw them on over my sweaty top and run into Harris Teeter for the two things I always need from the grocery store.
3. My new iMac. Love. It’s just so big and pretty!
4. CSA. See my last post. It’s pretty fun.
5. My cute little town. It’s small, but SO ahead of itself – awesome Farmer’s Market, Food Trucks, restaurants, free concerts, Baseball Games, shopping. I love it. And I love living and working so close to the action!
6. Jack Rogers. In the last Nordstrom sale (ugh, so dangerous), I found TWO pairs that were half price…a pair of silver flats, and a 2″ black wedge. They’re both awesome. After the quick break-in period (silly me, shouldn’t wear them to walk MILES the first time…), they are now super comfortable. I don’t care that everyone has them – I like them.
7. Kate Spade. My favorite. I have a bit of a Kate Spade problem.
8. Rearranging furniture. One would think that since I moved from a house (sadness!) into a much smaller apartment, that I wouldn’t have enough space to constantly rearrange my furniture/decor anymore. On the contrary…just tonight, I created a little office area for myself behind the couch. I’m sure this isn’t the end of it.
9. West Elm bedding. I’m on my third duvet cover (in 4 years?). It’s a bit of a disease. With good reason though – I had a Navy blue duvet, then moved and painted my new walls navy blue…so the duvet had to go. I went with white this time – loving the white bedroom.
10. San Diego. I’ve spent SO much time there over the years, but it’s never enough! I’m definitely an East Coast Girl, but I love wandering Coronado, eating out in Gaslamp, and spending money in Fashion Valley. Time to plan another SD trip!