This is a work in progress. The whole “Make it Happen” thing. Google Calendar rules my life – in a good way – maybe I should rephrase to “I dominate Google Calendar.” Yeah. As in, today, I showed someone how to make an event automatically recur. Really? We all know how to use computers these days, right? I thought so.
Here are my best tips for making things happen:
– make a list
– get motivated by checking things off the list!!
– realize that there are MANY tasks that will take just 5 minutes of your time – folding laundry, unloading the dishwasher, picking up a room. Take the 5 minutes.
Here’s what my life looks like right now:
– 3 loads of (clean) laundry spread all over my couch (don’t worry, they’re towels and workout clothes….because that’s pretty much all I use these days)
– dirty dishes in the sink!
– my “free sample” collection of makeup/skin products is out of CONTROL!
– instead of sleeping (after a long day, which included a 6 AM Pure Barre class), I’m blogging.
But yeah – it’s a daily thing. Get shit done. Make stuff happen. My schedule for tomorrow is packed, and I’m really just looking forward to checking things off my list, and getting baby steps closer to organization.