2014. I did SO MUCH, yet so little as compared to years past. Or maybe it was just SO different that it seems like less when it was really more? That may not actually make sense to anyone, but I’m definitely still trying to wrap my head around it.
One thing I realized this year – I need to stop sliding through life and actually MAKE goals for myself – and then make plans to make things happen. I suppose I’ve always done this – but in a slapdash-make-it-happen way, and I want to be more intentional.
So, things I accomplished in 2014:
– Making new friends!
– Getting entirely out of my comfort zone in my new job
– One post-bacc class complete!
– Ran my first 1/2 marathon!
– Traveled (Florida, DC, Virginia)
– Started writing (and doing) a 101 in 1001 list
Things to DO in 2015:
– Be intentional with my time on a daily basis
– Set and reassess goals throughout the year
– Continue to organize and purge my apartment
– Quality over quantity when shopping!
– Solidify my long-term career goals
– Take 3 post-bacc courses
– Make exercise a priority (Pure Barre and Running – training plans!)
– Travel (San Diego trip planned for the summer!)
– Read books
– Less Whole Foods salad bar (and who are we kidding, pizza-by-the-slice) and more home cooking and packed lunches!!!
– Work towards being the healthiest version of myself