In no particular order:
1. Hanging with my underage cousins at family holiday meals and ordering Shirley Temples by the pitcher.
2. Black nail polish. It’s probably SO 5 years ago, but it’s my go-to color.
3. My new Rebecca Minkoff Wallet-On-A-Chain (courtesy of TJMaxx, of course). It’s brilliant – a cross-body bag with a detachable chain – wallet or clutch – that is big enough to hold all of my wallet essentials plus an iPhone, lip gloss, and keys.
4. Chocolate-covered Graham Crackers from Whole Foods. Enough said.
5. Whole Foods. There is a new one in my town, and I’m in love.
6. Paint and Wine classes. This girl is NOT an artist…but I managed to pull out a pretty decent “Starry Night” in a few hours, and it encouraged me to tackle some more DIY artwork.
7. Hummus. Quite possibly my favorite food group. I love it homemade, from a swanky food store, or from a back alley in the Middle East. The back alley Middle Eastern hummus probably being the best.
8. Hawaii. I’m not even a huge beach/bathingsuit/sun girl, I just love wandering Waikiki in a sundress and drinking Lava Flows on the back porch at Duke’s.
9. Zella athletic gear. Comfiest and warmest hoodie ever.
10. Calvin Klein 2″ black wedges – I have finally my perfect shoe.
Happy New Year!